We hope you will join us at the Wandgas Sports and Social Club field through each weekend in July, starting on Saturday 4th July from 2pm to 6pm to celebrate the easing of some restrictions and the re-opening of the club.
Due to the guidelines to support easing, we will be opening serving drinks outside only.
There will be limitations on what we can do, as we have to put restrictions in place to protect us all that will include:
For the purpose of ‘tracing’ all members will be logged on arrival. Details will be kept for 21 days and then destroyed.
Drinks can only be served to members of the Wandgas Sports and Social Club. A valid membership card needs to be shown when ordering drinks.
Social distancing areas are available on the grounds.
- Ground Rules
- People should remain in their groups unless going for drinks, food or the loo.
- Please do not swap or move from group to group.
- One family group per area. A maximum of six others from any household may also stay inside the area maintaining the Social Distancing guidelines.
- Please respect others by maintaining 2 metres social distancing at all times.
- Ordering drinks
- Please queue where indicated and maintain distances.
- Drinks can be ordered at either of the two sets of open double doors at the front of the Clubhouse. Please show Membership card when ordering.
- Cash or card is acceptable.
- Draught drinks will be served in plastic glasses.
- Please dispose of all litter safely in the bins provided.
- Food Service
- Food will be available throughout the weekends from the food service van located on the patio. Please observe social distancing whilst queuing for food.
- Ladies toilet at normal entrance just one person in at a time. Please lock main toilet door once inside.
- Men’s toilet will be accessed around back of club through changing room door. Please enter and exit through this door only.
The WSSC is managed by a voluntary management committee who do their best to maintain the Club as a great place to relax, enjoy sports and be social. Please follow any reasonable request from staff and volunteers. Failure to do so may lead to sanctions being applied.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR AFTERNOON
Categorised in: Club
This post was written by Wandgas Website Administrators